Thursday, October 9, 2008

Fall Color

We're starting to get some color in the trees. It's going to be beautiful. We can drive over to Powell county to see all the trees in the mountains. It's only a few minutes down the Mountain Parkway. Paris got to chase a loose cow this afternoon. She got scared though when Heidi and Sundown ran over to see what all the fuss was about. Lisa had to pick Paris up. Heidi has moved into the area between the porch and the chain link fence. She treats it like her own personal stall. She's kicked the rocks around and of course pooped all over.








Click Here to see the slideshow of these pictures. I'm looking at image hosting options because I'm over half-way on my blogspot capacity. Let me know if you like this view.

Or do you like This View better?


5 comments:

Marianne said...

I liked the first view best, but which ever one works best for you is fine with me. Can't you figure out some way to make the blog let you have more space???

Cathryn said...

I liked the view with the horses, and Lisa and Paris.. That one was definitely the best! LOL Either view won't make a lot of difference to me. My work computer blocks the link..

Anonymous said...

I kind of like the original one, but my computer was pretty slow working the slides. The first one looked better for me.

Anonymous said...

It looks like I finally got the site to let me post comments!! Andy

Anonymous said...

loved the slide show! Kirby