Saturday, October 11, 2008

More Color

Lisa took some more pictures of the fall color on her way to town yesterday. These are at the church on Wade's Mill road. When everybody gets here we'll drive up into the mountains and see more.

You may have noticed the new link on the right under "Blog List" called "The Forums". It's a forum I created to allow more interactive posting. Feel free to create new threads and if you want a forum category let me know. I might be moving the blog over to that host because they allow 5GB of space and it's free. The existing links that bring you here should all still remain working.



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Cathryn said...

Wow. The color is amazing! It almost doesn't even look real.

Marianne said...

Beautiful colors!!! We are getting some color, but you guys are defenately betting us!!! LOL!!!

P.S. I am to stupid for the forums. I really don't like them very much. The space limits on the Blogs are a real bummer